<

Friday, August 05, 2005

Silly Trinkets!

Since the beginning of time, my other blogsite has been free from any commercial content, since portions of it are done, ahhhh, not from home. But since the "I Am A Moron" Project blogsite you're reading now has been spun off to its own little corner of the web, and since I intend for it to be done during playtime, I didn't think it would hurt if it had its own way of generating parts-purchasing small change. So, if you ever wanted a shirt with a B230F engine on it, or junk like that, there is a place you can get stuff like that.

Also, be aware that there are some Google ads down on the right sidebar--I don't have too much command over what gets posted there, so caveat emptor and all, but Google does a pretty good job of matching ads to blog content, so if you see something of interest, click on it and see how it looks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home