<

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Father's Day Surprises!

In a rare bit of self-promotion, be sure to check out the Revolvoblog Cafe Press store for all sorts of fun and interesting items that Dad might like to have this upcoming Father's Day!

Some of the more popular items include the "Cogito ergo volvo" (I think, therefore I roll) shirts, such as this gray tee, as well as the slogan imprinted on a mug.

Although not strictly for Dads, believe it or not, I have actually sold THREE of the B230F thongs!

There are, as always, things from the "Luther's Garage" Collection, such as shirts bearing his time-worn shop sign, and even some things with pictures of Luther hisownself!

Have a look around, and make Dad happy with all sorts of stuff he'll wear or drink out of or look at with a mixture of pride and mild amusement! (If you see a particular design you like but would like it on another item, e-mail me and let me know and I'll see if we can whip something up for you. Some items require a certain size image, so I can't make any promises other than to see if it'll work or not.)

AND BY THE WAY---thanks to all of you who have already bought things in the past. I truly do appreciate it, and I'm hoping that one of these days, I'll actually get a commission check!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home