<

Monday, June 05, 2006

Well, how about that.

Good morning, everyone--but especially those Possumblog readers who remember that this little corner of the Possum Empire still exists. I had a nice little weekend wrap-up post this morning over there, but according to Instapundit, the Mu.nu servers are experiencing a distributed denial of service attack this morning and my post got all et up. So, what with all that computery stuff, it may be a while before things quiet back down. The servers were acting up all weekend, and the good folks there at Mu.nu Central have been working overtime to fix things. It was working first thing this morning, but things went south soon after 8:00 Central.

Not sure when it'll get fixed, but until then, some of the usual Possumblog fare will of necessity find its way over here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yesterday, 1977 pale blue 245DL wouldn't start. It cranked, but wouldn't start. I took Miss 1986 instead. This morning, same thing. I set the ignition key to start, opened the fuse box, poked No 5 with a wire. Dash lights came on. It started!

I don't know what I did, but I did it.

June 06, 2006 11:03 PM  
Blogger Terry said...

KH, you sure that was #5? On our '86s, that's a spare--#4 and #6 are both fuel pump related, but I don't know if the '77 is the same or not. No matter--you FIXED IT!

Sorta reminds me of the '59 Merc my mother had--she'd occasionally have to get out, pop the hood, and hit the carb with one of her high heels. I think it was a sticking float that was giving her problems.

(By the way--you need to send me some pictures so I can put them in the Reader's Rides section!)

June 06, 2006 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home