<

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The To-Do List

I got to thinking about it last night--all the stuff I've done so far, and all the stuff I need to do for the "I am a Moron" Project to get it to a high level of completitude. To help me keep track (and provide yet more filler material for Revolvoblog) here is the list of stuff done and to do:

CHMSL reattachment
Odometer gear replacement
Windshield replacement
Tachometer/clock retrofit
Hubcap retrofit
Taillight replacement
Headlight conversion
Radiator flush
Injection control fuse replacement
Dashboard replacement
Rear headrest installation
Timing belt replacement
Radio retrofit
Heat riser hose replacement
Front seat spring repair
Suspension/driveline/mounting bushing replacement
Cupholder-armrest installation
Painting

The stricken parts are in order of completion (and I do intend to put the dates on there, for no other reason than I can), and the to-do part is kinda-sorta in order of priority.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home