<

Monday, September 26, 2005

And a big "Thank you"...

...to Volvo Cars US for showing up over in the Google Ads bar! I was hoping that more Volvo-related ads would start showing up there, and I'm glad to see I was right.

If you get a chance, if you see something in the ads you'd like more information about, please click over and see what there is to see. So far, I've made almost four whole bucks from these ads, which will almost pay for several of the smaller pieces of stuff I've picked up at Pull-A-Part! So, thanks to our advertisers!

AND REMEMBER, there's all kinds of Revolvoblog paraphenalia at the CafePress store, some of which is actually kinda neat, if I do say so myself. Of course, you DO have to buy it, but think of how happy my car will be!

4 Comments:

Blogger arrietty7 said...

Terry,

Got the mug. It is great. Very high quality, nice big handle I can all four fingers through. My only quibble is the I am right-handed and when I pick it up, the text is on the other side. I am practising left-handed drinking!

October 17, 2005 8:48 AM  
Blogger Terry said...

AAAGGHH! So sorry about that! Even worse is that you can put the logo on the left or right side (or front or back, as the case may be)--apologies again, Florence.

At least it looks nice...

October 17, 2005 8:56 AM  
Blogger arrietty7 said...

Yes, it does look great. And when I order the next one I will specify which side I want. I am now looking for a left-handed fellow volvomoron!

October 18, 2005 8:41 AM  
Blogger Terry said...

::snicker:: Or you could just hold one in both hands!

October 18, 2005 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home