<

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Yes, the Lump of Iron is still patiently waiting.

Sorry for no updates, but frankly there's not much I've been able to do to the beloved ol' box for having to clean the silly house. I AM ordering a can of the SEM vinyl paint/dye from IPD for the dashboard to get that squared away, but the headlight installation--and dash installation as well--are just going to have to wait a bit until some free time presents itself.

On the other hand, this site is now part of the Volvo Webring, so be sure to click on the link over in the sidebar or down at the very bottom of the page (sorry about that Webring Guys, but I can't make your graphic any smaller so that it fits in the required space) and also I signed up for the Yahoo! Volvo Owner's Group mail list (also linked over on the right).

As a reminder, be sure if you see something in the Advertiser's section that strikes your fancy, click on it and see what you think--every click buys some tiny inconsequential bit of Volvo junk to keep the old tub running. So far, I think I'm nearly up to $2 in ad revenue!

Anyway, thank you for stopping by, even though there's nothing new to read, and feel free to leave comments or drop me a line if you have a question or something to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home