<

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

DRACO!

Well, I don't particularly care for the name of them, but I do like the way they look. The long range plan for Järn has always been to procure a set of 15 inch Virgo alloy wheels, but I found a deal on Ebay for a set of four Dracos, and couldn't pass it up. Won them for 80 bucks, which would be hard to duplicate anywhere.

They'll need some TLC, but luckily, my dentist's husband is in the wheel powdercoating business as a hobby to support his motorcycling Moron Projects, and has all the tools to make them look nice again for cheap.

This won't be done quickly--still have to get them, and get them fixed, and all that. My Friend Jeff was wondering why I bought them since I was so proud of the old skook caps and rings I got from the junkyard, but I wanted it to look presentable while the wheels were being fixed, which will take who knows how long.

So, anyway, some more bling for baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home