<

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

I never thought it would happen, but last evening I got an odd-looking envelope from CafePress. Believe it or not, after more than a year, I FINALLY got a commission check! And it's due to YOU, good readers, that I now have $28.88 burning a hole in my pocket!

My sincere thanks to those of you who've ordered items from the Revolvoblog Store. It doesn't sound like a lot of cash, but it's better than zero, and it does help to bring home those various bits of Volvo parts to make Järn happy. (And by extension, me.)

SUCH AS--I picked up a good set of 25mm/25mm front and rear sway bars from an '84 GT off of eBay the other day for only 70 bucks or so. Those of you who get the IPD catalog probably noticed in their last printing that their (excellent quality) sway bar sets were going up in price to over $300--I had been thinking hard about getting some of these, but it's hard to pass up something that costs 4 times less.

ANYWAY, nothing much else to report as far as progress, which I suppose is very good news, although I am running way behind on getting my radiator flush done, which should have been done a year ago.

Hey--I can some buy antifreeze now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home