<

Friday, August 12, 2005

Lo-Vo!

From the lovely and lively Jordana Adams, another brush with Volvosity:

I keep forgetting to tell you about a 240 I used to see around town all the time, but I think must have either met a sad fate or gone off to college with its owner. It was clearly owned by a teenage boy. It had had low-riding wheels put on, a double racing stripe painted down the center of the hood/top/trunk and on the windshield in big letters it said "Lo-Vo". I cracked up every time and I wish I'd gotten to take a photo of it.

If you ever want to "pimp your car", I suggest you consider moving in this direction.

Although there is/was another car in Nashville worthy of imitation. A Cadillac onto which someone had epoxied horns and had labelled "Cowdillac" with the custom plate saying "moo".

Hmmmm, I wonder if there'd be a way to combine the best of both worlds...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home