<

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Reader Rides, Redux!

As my buddy Jordana mentioned below, she too has a spiffy 240 wagon. Although according to her, not quite so spiffy now. But she did have a couple of photos from back in the day, which she graciously lent me to put up on here, and if she doesn't mind, I'll also post her commentary:
Here are two old photos of the Volvo from back when I first got her and she was only ten years old and the most beautiful car in the world. I don't have any current pictures right now and Justin has the car at work. She may not be ours too much longer though. My mother may be getting a newer car and giving us her 1995 Saab, at which point we'll probably sell the Volvo for $500, if we can get that for it. At least we'll be staying Swedish, but I wish we could have another Volvo. However, I'm not one to turn down a free car.
No, indeed. Even if it does happen to come from those horrid trolls of Trollhatten! Anyway, here's Black Beauty, Jordana and Justin--


And here she is in spendid solitude--


Thank you, Jordana, and again, if you're out there and would like to have your slow sturdy square hunk of iron plastered on here, I'm more than willing to help out!

1 Comments:

Blogger arrietty7 said...

Jordana,

Thanks for sending the pix. She is a beauty and it is so too bad that someone damaged her. And I think that even with damage you could get your price -- I am assuming that she is still drivable. If you wanted to do the work, you could probably get more selling parts, but that would mean dismantling her. Ouch!

October 13, 2005 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home