<

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Reader Rides!

I noted below a visit by a Volvo fan (known as "arrietty7" in the comments, and known to her friends and family as Florence Nygaard) who has a brand new 1990 240 wagon. In keeping with the bonds of friendship shared by all Moron Project sufferers, I offered to post a picture of Florence's sled for all of you to see.

SO, here's Rosie!


All you folks in Philly be sure to wave when you see Florence and Rosie drive by!

If YOU have an "I Am A Moron" Project of your own and would like to share a photo or two, feel free to let me know at the email address over in the sidebar. Obviously, this is intended to be geared toward old Swedish iron, but I would be willing to make an exception for various outhouses, tractors, and/or spouses.

Anyway, thank you again for the photo, Miss Florence, and we do expect regular updates as to Rosie's condition.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Terry. She looks great! I am looking forward to the mug and will keep you posted as things progress.

All of my coworkers also thank you because they, quite frankly, were getting a little tired of hearing about Rosie -- her first steps, her baby teeth, etc., etc.!

October 12, 2005 8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty. That looks like our Volvo, only much nicer. Especially since some bad, bad person decided to ram into the Volvo in a parking garage and leave a very large dent in the side where the spare tire is stored. Of course, that was all they left -- no note or anything.

October 12, 2005 9:03 AM  
Blogger Terry said...

Jordana, you need to send me a picture--even lumpy iron should be proudly displayed.

October 12, 2005 9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree Jordana. I would love to see your car. I got real lucky with Rosie. Also, I sent the picture of her good side. The driver's side also got hit in a parking lot and a couple of chrome strips got ripped off and there is a slight indentation.

October 12, 2005 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home